Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pain to Power

Here is the pain to power chart. It's from an amazing book, called "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway".

Pain    >   >    >    >    >    ||    >    >    >    Power  
       || 
                           I can't --------------------------------||-----------------> I won't
                         I should -------------------------------||-----------------> I could
            It's not my fault -------------------------------||-----------------> I am fully responsible
               It's a problem -------------------------------||-----------------> It's an opportunity
         I'm never satisfied -----------------------------||-----------------> I want to learn and grow
           Life is a struggle ------------------------------||----------------->Life is an adventure
                    I hope/wish ------------------------------||-----------------> I know    
                            If only -------------------------------||-----------------> Next time
              What will I do?-------------------------------||-----------------> I know I can handle it
                     It's terrible-------------------------------||-----------------> It's a learning experience

No comments:

Post a Comment